Some ratings provided by DrScore.
let him do his job !!! show details let him do his job !!!
Jul 5th, 2014

Dr Tubbs spent an hour in my husbands room (trauma #2), RESTARTING HIS HEART. I went out into the hall and saw someone yelling at him because they had to wait to be seen ... for diarrhea. REALLY, did you go home to your wife and kids that night ? Dr Tubbs was saving my husband's life, sorry you had to wait !! He is not your family doctor, he is EMERGENCY medicine. Was your diarrhea really an emergency, because my husband's visit was. Thank you Dr Tubbs. I hope everyone will just let you do your job.

Interigation with a police jacket on?? show details Interigation with a police jacket on??
by Jon on Mar 31st, 2014

This Dr is a joke, he couldn't treat me and tried to intimidate me with a police jacket on. I was dismissed with no medical care and had to go to UAB ER to get medical help.

Thank you Dr. Tubbs show details Thank you Dr. Tubbs
Dec 14th, 2011

My 1 year old baby girl was running a bad fever and we went to Shelby because the wait at childrens is always so long.She was running a fever of 104 when we got to the ER. They did bloodwork and xrays and found she had a pneumonia. Dr. Tubbs called Childrens hosp and got her directly into a room, we did not have to go to childrens ER, but straight up to the special care unit at childrens.Thank you.

Asthma show details Asthma
Oct 20th, 2011

He kept me out of the hosp. and got me breathing much better. He gave me perscriptions that I could afford.

Dr. Tubbs saved my husbands life show details Dr. Tubbs saved my husbands life
Oct 19th, 2011

We went to Shelby ER for stomach pain. Dr. Tubbs ran some tests and told my husband that he wanted him to spend the night in the hospital and have his heart checked out. My husband wanted to go home, but we stayed ... The next day we saw the heart doctor and after some more test they found out he had a 95% blockage in his heart. Dr. Tubbs saved my husband from a heart attack.

RUN!!!! HE MAKES $100 PER MINUTE!! show details RUN!!!! HE MAKES $100 PER MINUTE!!
Sep 27th, 2011

My daughter went to Shelby Baptist ER with stomach problems. Dr. Tubbs saw her to dismiss her for less than 5 minutes. Weeks later I receive a bill for $565! I called the group that biled me and asked for an itemized bill but they sent me nothing. I called and they kept calling me Maam and did not help. This is a rip-off!

ER Misdiagnosis show details ER Misdiagnosis
Nov 29th, 2010

This ER doctor MISdiagnosed my 5 year old daughter with a UTI. When I took her to her regular doctor a couple days later, the dr said there was NO indication of any UTI. She immediately took her off the antibiotics that this ER doctor prescribed. The funny thing is: For a UTI, wouldn't you run a urine sample??? My daughter's urine sample sat on the counter the entire time we were in the room until we left. So how did they come with that diagnosis??? Then he has the nerve to charge $565!! Are you serious??? For a misdiagnosis and malpractice!! For all I know, they tested the sample of the person in the next room!!!