Dr. Joseph Tubbs Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Tubbs?

August 13th, 2017

Good Medicine, OK bedside manner

He is not the warmest personality, a little too business-like for me, but his medicine is Great. HE REALLY KNOWS HIS STUFF. He diagnosed me with a blood clot in my leg and got me on the right medicine. I'm so much better now.

December 9th, 2015

One of the Better ER doctors in Birmingham

He talked to my sister and me like real people, He explained what was going to be needed with her broken foot and set her up with a great Orthopedic doctor, Dr Gerhardt. Overall a good experience.

October 3rd, 2015

always the same

I have a lot of medical problems that have me going to the ER all over town. It makes it hard for me to keep a job, that makes it hard for me to keep good insurance. Dr Tubbs is the same caring person, always professional, no matter if you have insurance or not. Unlike the guys over at Brookwood who only seem to treat you well after they see your wallet. Thank you Dr Tubbs for being a TRUE doctor.

July 5th, 2014

let him do his job !!!

Dr Tubbs spent an hour in my husbands room (trauma #2), RESTARTING HIS HEART. I went out into the hall and saw someone yelling at him because they had to wait to be seen ... for diarrhea. REALLY, did you go home to your wife and kids that night ? Dr Tubbs was saving my husband's life, sorry you had to wait !! He is not your family doctor, he is EMERGENCY medicine. Was your diarrhea really an emergency, because my husband's visit was. Thank you Dr Tubbs. I hope everyone will just let you do your job.

December 14th, 2011

Thank you Dr. Tubbs

My 1 year old baby girl was running a bad fever and we went to Shelby because the wait at childrens is always so long.She was running a fever of 104 when we got to the ER. They did bloodwork and xrays and found she had a pneumonia. Dr. Tubbs called Childrens hosp and got her directly into a room, we did not have to go to childrens ER, but straight up to the special care unit at childrens.Thank you.

October 20th, 2011

Asthma

He kept me out of the hosp. and got me breathing much better. He gave me perscriptions that I could afford.

October 20th, 2011

Dr. Tubbs saved my husbands life

We went to Shelby ER for stomach pain. Dr. Tubbs ran some tests and told my husband that he wanted him to spend the night in the hospital and have his heart checked out. My husband wanted to go home, but we stayed ... The next day we saw the heart doctor and after some more test they found out he had a 95% blockage in his heart. Dr. Tubbs saved my husband from a heart attack.

June 19th, 2015