Dr. Joseph Turner MD Patient Reviews

September 8th, 2016
Patient
Dr Turner is the absolute best!! He is kind ,caring ,informative, truthfull, and an excellent surgeon. I would highly recommend him to everyone. He is prompt with call backs also. He was very sensitive and compassionate with my family before and after my surgery. Thank God for doctors like Dr Turner!!!

July 21st, 2015
Sinus Infection - no nose culture, no X-Ray???
I don't know why this Dr. has such a high rating. If you go to him with a fever and sinus infection, he does not do a nose culture nor an x-ray.....throws antibiotics at you for a long period of time and really does not care if you get better. STAY AWAY...he is NOT thorough! I did not need antibiotics nor did they work for me.

July 21st, 2015
Very Unhappy
Very unhappy with Doctor Turner. When I first visited Him I had been sick with a sinus infection for over 3 months and was looking for a cure. He indicated to me on my first visit to continue to take the antibiotics and steroids. I did not get any better. I returned and stated I am on my 5th round of antibiotics and feel I am getting worse. He scheduled me for a Ct scan and after calling to get my results he stated there is nothing wrong with your sinuses. He said your infection is coming from somewhere else and could not help me. I asked him about the possibility of a fungus infection (which I read from an article in the Mayo Clinic) and he shrugged it off like nothing. You go to a specialist hoping they will find an answer for you but you end up trying to find a cure yourself because nobody wants to spend the time to get you better. Very unhappy with him. Would not recommend him at all!!!

July 16th, 2015
Dr. Turner is the best. I didn't need a follow up because he fixed my problem in one visit. Great doctor.

January 5th, 2015
My entire family has been seeing Dr. Turner for over 25 years, highly recommend him.

October 28th, 2014
Please disregard the last review
Please disregard the last review -- Dr Turner and I seemed to have some miscommunication but he personally called me and we are back on good terms. I have never had a doctor personally call me before, which i find very respectable. He is a very nice Doctor with great bedside manner. Ask him questions and he will thoroughly answer them. He is performing my tonsillectomy soon, and he has been very informative on what to expect. Wish me luck!

October 24th, 2014
Lord forbid, dont call him while hes on call
Dr turner seemed nice and all but would never really describe in detail the possible causes, risks, etc of my situation. I like a doctor who sits down with me and gives me the rundown. Things got really sour when i called him in the middle of the night the day before my scheduled tonsillectomy with a new excruciating symptom and voiced my concerns. Well he said that was inappropriate and straight up canceled the surgery and said he could no longer help me and referred me to someone else. I thought doctors were on call for a reason?

January 28th, 2014
Great Doctor for Toddler
My 20 month just had tubes placed in his ears. Dr. Turner was very thorough in explaining the procedure and his nurse and staff we very quick to get us scheduled and followed up with any additional questions we may have had. Dr. Turner is a very pleasant Dr. and made they experience quite simple. I would highly recommend him and his staff if you have a young one needing this procedure.

December 30th, 2013
My son has been seeing Dr. Turner for the last 16 years for hearing loss. Dr. Turner has seen him through seven surgeries with not only the expertise of a top doctor and surgeon but the compassion of a parent. All those years ago when my son was a little guy and extremely fearful of hospitals, Dr. Turner literally carried him to the OR himself to allieviate his fear and insisted that I be in the recovery area before my son woke. He also gave us a thorough report upon completing the surgery and followed up with phone calls to our home. Not only that, Dr. Turner has explained my son's condition to our school district assisting with his educational needs due to his hearing loss. Dr. Turner is simply amazing. We are blessed to have him caring for our son.

July 22nd, 2012
My first opinion of the office staff: unprofessional and unkept. The office appearance is even worse. It is so outdated, does not appear clean nor well taken care of. Dr. Turner is very nice and has a good bedside manner but did not answer my questions totally or help with my issues. I would not reccomend this office.

February 23rd, 2012
Best ENT for Kids
I don't know how anyone can rate Dr. Turner poorly. They must be seeing him for something different. We had to have tubes put in our 13 month old daughter's ears. He was thorough, got us scheduled for surgery quickly and communicated more than we ever expected on the day of surgery. Our 11 month old son needs tubes too. He will definitely be the one to do them.

October 4th, 2011
great for kids
My 4 yr old daughter had to have a T&A done and Dr Turner did so well with her. Now my other daughter will be seeing him as well.