A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Tynes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Tynes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Tynes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tynes graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tynes has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Christus Schumpert Health System
- Willis Knighton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Roy Tynes MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph R. Tynes practice?
- Dr. Joseph Tynes has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Tynes practices Internal Medicine near Bossier City, LA.
See Bossier City Internists.