inactive

Joseph Tzougros MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

April 21st, 2016
Best Doctor!
Dr. Joe is the Best Doctor by far. He's very helpful, kind, cares about your children's health as much as you do, just not another payment into his bank account. He actually cares about my children, knows us by name and does everything he can to get my babies back healthy. I would always recommend Dr. Joe to other families. He is awesome and amazing person.

June 7th, 2014
Dr Joe has been both of my children's doctor for 20 years. My son is 20 and still wants to see Dr. Joe when sick. He takes the time to explain everything and will even call me at home after hours to answer all my questions. He is very knowledgable. My son had a skin rash, so we went to a dermatologist for help, but nothing worked. We finally asked for Dr. Joe's help who immediately found the magic cream that worked like a charm. He's friendly smile and willingness to listen and take the time to explain everything has helped my family through many tough times.

June 3rd, 2012
Best of the best
Dr. Joe is the best! So is Angie, the wonderful nurse who cared for our kids. He was our pediatrician for 9 years. Since we moved out of state we miss him and Prohealthcare Medical associates of Waukesha a lot.

October 19th, 2009
Extremely professional and friendly Doctor. Easy to talk to and help you understand childs needs to get better and/or stay healthy.