A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Ullman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Ullman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Ullman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Interventional Radiology
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ullman graduated from George Washington University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ullman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Regional Medical Center
- Henrietta D Goodall Hospital
- York Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Mark Ullman MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Ullman practice?
- Dr. Joseph Ullman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Ullman practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near York, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Sanford, ME.
See York Radiologists.