Learn more about Dr. Joseph Ullman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Ullman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Ullman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Interventional Radiology
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ullman graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ullman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Regional Medical Center
- Henrietta D Goodall Hospital
- York Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ullman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Ullman practice?
Dr. Joseph Ullman practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near York, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Lewiston, ME.
See York Radiologists.