A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nguyen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Nguyen, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Continuing Southwest
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Vinh Nguyen MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph V. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Joseph Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Nguyen practices Diagnostic Radiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Radiologists.