A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Vadakara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Vadakara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Vadakara graduated from Medical College Trivandrum.
Dr. Vadakara has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Joe Lukose Vadakara MD is a male Internist and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph J. Vadakara practice?
- Dr. Joseph Vadakara has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Vadakara practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lewisburg, PA and Danville, PA.
See Chester Hospitalists and Chester Internists.