Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Vadakara
Dr. Joseph Vadakara, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with other offices in Chester, PA and Danville, PA (and 1 other location). His specialties include Hospitalist and Internal Medicine. Dr. Vadakara is affiliated with Geisinger Medical Center, Delaware County Memorial Hospital and Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Vadakara has the following 2 specialties
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Joseph Vadakara is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Aliza Braverman
Internal Medicine, Rheumatology
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi13
Dr. Dong Lee
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi
Dr. Jeffrey Hoag
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi12