A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Vaglio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Vaglio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vaglio
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Vaglio, MBA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- ICD Devices
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaglio graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Vaglio has 8 hospital affiliations:
- THE HEART HOSPITAL Baylor Plano
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph C Vaglio MBA and MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph C. Vaglio practice?
- Dr. Joseph Vaglio has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Vaglio practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Internists and Tucson Cardiologists.