Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Valaitis Jr
Dr. Joseph Valaitis Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rockford, IL, with other offices in Rockford, IL and Rockford, IL. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Valaitis is affiliated with Rockford Memorial Hospital and Van Matre Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Valaitis Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Joseph Valaitis Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rockford, IL.
Dr. Tajinderpal Saraon
Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Rockford, IL 0.01 mi9
Dr. Eno Nsima-Obot
Rockford, IL 0.01 mi30
Dr. Leela Narra
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Rockford, IL 0.01 mi31