Dr. Joseph Valdez MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

no change

June 17th, 2016
Dr, Valdez is an excellent doctor, his office staff however, is the rudest most ignorant and incompetent bunch of morons, especially Maggie. Pharmacists grinch just knowing that a prescription comes from that office, they know is going to be either wrong or incomplete and they really don't want to deal with Maggie. Ain't that something.

June 17th, 2016
The office staff is rude, ignorant, and incompetent. The receptionist is the worst.

June 1st, 2016
I, myself, am not a patient and know nothing about the place. However, based solely on a phone "conversation," I can tell you I would NEVER recommend anyone go to a place with such rude employees. Maggie, darling, that's you. Conversation is previously in quotations because the girl wouldn't allow me to talk. Everytime I started talking she talked over me and spoke to me in the utmost unprofessional way. I would not trust anyone's health in the hands of an office with such uncaring employees.

April 26th, 2016
Dr. Valdez had extraordinary bedside manners. He really listens to the patient and explains things in a very simple and easy way to understand. The medications he has prescribed have been on point and I can't express how grateful I am to have a doctor like Dr. Valdez. Needless to say I highly recommend him!

April 24th, 2016
Dr. Valdez saved my life with prolotherapy. I am eternally grateful.

April 12th, 2016
Worst doctor's office I've ever been to.
I went to this office because I had moved from a different city and need medication refilled. The front desk clerk was rude, short with me, and kept interrupting me when I tried to talk to her. The nurse practitioner made it seem like she wanted me in and out and didn't really care to talk about my health. After, she proscribed a medication I could not afford, I called back to have it changed to one I had originally been on that was low price. The front desk clerk told me that I was informed in office (when I wasn't) about what medication I was prescribed. Finally she said she would talk to the nurse practitioner to have it changed. A week went by and they had not changed it. After four, yes FOUR, calls back to the office trying to get the medication and after reminding them, 3 times, to actually call it in, after being accused that I had changed my mind about which medicine I wanted (obviously the one I could afford is the only option), and after deal with rude and disrespectful staff, I finally got the medication I needed and I will NEVER go back. DO NOT GO HERE! The staff is horrible and rude and do not care about their patients at all!

March 19th, 2016
He is an amazing Doctor, but the reason I stopped going to him was because of his front desk staff and manager. I truly hated to leave him and I kept going to him for years, but I just couldn't tolerate his staff any longer.

March 8th, 2016
Wonderful, compassionate, competent doctor
Dr. Valdez has treated me with prolotherapy for severe cervical spine, jaw, skull, ribcage, sternum, and lower back injuries I incurred in a parachute accident while in the Army. He has saved my life.

February 13th, 2016
Maggiie is a very unprfessional rude person!!!!!
Maggie is a complete moron she needs to be fired The front desk Maggie has no manners or respect for patients. She is very rude and ignorant. She may have a personality disorder. I hope they get rid of her she makes the office look bad and doesn't belong here.

April 16th, 2015
Maggie is a complete moron she needs to be fired

March 31st, 2015
Dr. Valdez is wonderful. He takes time with you, listens and is very caring. 4 stars for him and Elva but then there is Maggie. Maybe she has been there too long. Having had to visit several doctors lately, Maggie is the only office staff who is rude, moody and feels sorry for herself for having to work. She is the only rotten apple in the office.

February 10th, 2015
This doctor is awesome. Great bed side manner. Takes time to listen. Diagnosed and treated my hormone issues when other doctors had no clue. He also helped reduce pain and repairing a back injury.