by Yolanda Inman on Apr 26th, 2016

Dr. Valdez had extraordinary bedside manners. He really listens to the patient and explains things in a very simple and easy way to understand. The medications he has prescribed have been on point and I can't express how grateful I am to have a doctor like Dr. Valdez. Needless to say I highly recommend him!

by LBC on Apr 24th, 2016

Dr. Valdez saved my life with prolotherapy. I am eternally grateful.

Worst doctor's office I've ever been to. show details Worst doctor's office I've ever been to.
Apr 12th, 2016

I went to this office because I had moved from a different city and need medication refilled. The front desk clerk was rude, short with me, and kept interrupting me when I tried to talk to her. The nurse practitioner made it seem like she wanted me in and out and didn't really care to talk about my health. After, she proscribed a medication I could not afford, I called back to have it changed to one I had originally been on that was low price. The front desk clerk told me that I was informed in office (when I wasn't) about what medication I was prescribed. Finally she said she would talk to the nurse practitioner to have it changed. A week went by and they had not changed it. After four, yes FOUR, calls back to the office trying to get the medication and after reminding them, 3 times, to actually call it in, after being accused that I had changed my mind about which medicine I wanted (obviously the one I could afford is the only option), and after deal with rude and disrespectful staff, I finally got the medication I needed and I will NEVER go back. DO NOT GO HERE! The staff is horrible and rude and do not care about their patients at all!

Mar 19th, 2016

He is an amazing Doctor, but the reason I stopped going to him was because of his front desk staff and manager. I truly hated to leave him and I kept going to him for years, but I just couldn't tolerate his staff any longer.

Wonderful, compassionate, competent doctor show details Wonderful, compassionate, competent doctor
by Lorna on Mar 8th, 2016

Dr. Valdez has treated me with prolotherapy for severe cervical spine, jaw, skull, ribcage, sternum, and lower back injuries I incurred in a parachute accident while in the Army. He has saved my life.

Maggiie is a very unprfessional rude person!!!!! show details Maggiie is a very unprfessional rude person!!!!!
Feb 13th, 2016

Maggie is a complete moron she needs to be fired The front desk Maggie has no manners or respect for patients. She is very rude and ignorant. She may have a personality disorder. I hope they get rid of her she makes the office look bad and doesn't belong here.

Maggie is a complete moron she needs to be fired show details Maggie is a complete moron she needs to be fired
by Lisa on Apr 16th, 2015

Mar 31st, 2015

Dr. Valdez is wonderful. He takes time with you, listens and is very caring. 4 stars for him and Elva but then there is Maggie. Maybe she has been there too long. Having had to visit several doctors lately, Maggie is the only office staff who is rude, moody and feels sorry for herself for having to work. She is the only rotten apple in the office.

Feb 10th, 2015

This doctor is awesome. Great bed side manner. Takes time to listen. Diagnosed and treated my hormone issues when other doctors had no clue. He also helped reduce pain and repairing a back injury.

Mrs. show details Mrs.
by Mayme Burke on Dec 5th, 2013

Dr. Valdez is a great doctor and very nice to patients. His staff is excellent and very kind, especially Maggie and Marina. Maggie is at the front desk and if you call, she will get you in as soon as possible. I have gone to him for at at least 12 years. Another good thing is you get in when you have your appointment and don't have to wait for hours. He is concerned about his patients and treats each one in a very professional manner and is very kind.

Nov 20th, 2013

The staff here are extremely rude and unhelpful..... very bad experience!!!!

happy patient show details happy patient
Aug 28th, 2013

Dr valdez staff is very friendly and is able to get you in to see the dr the same day. very nice . excellent

great doctor and staff show details great doctor and staff
Mar 8th, 2013

Dr valdez is a great Dr and his staff is very nice and friendly. I have never had a time where they are rude. Maggie is always trying to fit you in the schedule the same day and always willing to help patients where she can. I am very satisfied with the office and staff and how they do their job.

very disappointed in office staff & the way you are treated here show details very disappointed in office staff & the way you are treated here
Feb 22nd, 2013

the physician is incredible. Very skilled at prolotherapy and exceptional in every way. His office running and staff are rude and disrespectful to cash paying patients. They harrass you when they are angry with life. I have gone to this physician for 6 years and cannot take any more. I hate this because he is one of the best physicians I have ever found.

Nasty staff show details Nasty staff
Oct 29th, 2012

Dr.valdez is a great dr.,his staff is very rude and do not handle phone calls professionlly.esp front desk receptionist........

the best! show details the best!
Oct 26th, 2012

It is so obvious the 3 reviews sent in on Sept 16 are all done by the same person - so sad. Dr. Valdez has been my doctor for more than 12 years. I love him & would never change to another. I moved to Katy 3 years ago & I make the hour-long drive to Pasadena to see MY doctor because I refuse to see another. He's one of the 1st doctors I've ever had that actually listens to my problems - & I have quite a few. I never feel rushed & I can always call his office & speak with the nurse.His staff - Naggie, Marina & Elva - are always courteous & professional. Dr. Valdez & staff are THE BEST!!

Sep 17th, 2012

Don't waste your time trying to deal with this doctor &/or staff - NOT WORTH IT!

Sep 17th, 2012

This doctor cares about making money without listening to his patients. He is rude and spends very little time with patients. His team of staff are very rude. The names of the people that I've dealt with that are so unprofessional are Marina, Maggie and Elva. They are apparently not happy with their jobs. Worst doctor's office ever!

Sep 17th, 2012

WORSE DOCTOR I"VE EVER SEEN!!He is careless, spends less than five minutes with you, rushes you out! writes and writes but doesnt even look up at you. needless to say Maggie and Marina his "nurses" are horrible! they are rude, unfriendly, uncourteous, have a terrible attitude and are careless! Dont waste your time looking into choosing this doctor and his horrible staff!! Believe me you will regret it!