A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Valentino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Valentino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Valentino, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laser Surgery
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Valentino graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Valentino has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Kentucky Hospital
- Samaritan Hospital - Lexington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Valentino MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Valentino practice?
- Dr. Joseph Valentino has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Valentino practices Otolaryngology near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Otolaryngologists.