Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Valenza
Dr. Joseph Valenza, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chester, NJ, with another office in Saddle Brook, NJ. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Pain Management. Dr. Valenza is affiliated with Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation - Welkind Facility, Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation - Chester and Kessler Institute For Rehabilitation. Dr. Valenza has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Valenza has the following 2 specialties
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
Dr. Joseph Valenza is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chester, NJ.
Dr. Thomas Lammertse
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Neurology
Chester, NJ 0 mi38
Dr. Karen Kepler
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
Chester, NJ 0 mi18
Dr. Arden Fusman
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Family Medicine
Chester, NJ 0 mi28