A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Valenza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Valenza is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Valenza, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Valenza graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Valenza has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kessler Institute For Rehabilitation
- Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation - Chester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Valenza MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Valenza practice?
- Dr. Joseph Valenza has 6 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Valenza practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Chester, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: West Orange, NJ and Saddle Brook, NJ.
See Chester Physiatrists and Chester Pain Management Doctors.