A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph VAN Camp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph VAN Camp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph VAN Camp, MD is board certified in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Heart Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. VAN Camp graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. VAN Camp has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph R VAN Camp MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph R. VAN Camp practice?
- Dr. Joseph VAN Camp has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph VAN Camp practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Surgeons.