Learn more about Dr. Joseph VAN Camp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph VAN Camp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. VAN Camp
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. VAN Camp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph VAN Camp, MD is board certified in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Heart Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. VAN Camp graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. VAN Camp has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph R VAN Camp MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph R. VAN Camp practice?
- Dr. Joseph VAN Camp has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph VAN Camp practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Surgeons and Minneapolis Cardiothoracic Surgeons.