A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Vandermeer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Vandermeer, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vandermeer graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Vandermeer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holland Hospital
- Zeeland Community Hospital
- Holland Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Benjamin Vandermeer MD is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph B. Vandermeer practice?
- Dr. Joseph Vandermeer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Vandermeer practices Otolaryngology near Holland, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Hinsdale, IL.
See Holland Otolaryngologists.