A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph VanVliet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph VanVliet is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. VanVliet graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. VanVliet has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Zeeland Community Hospital
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Theodore VanVliet MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph T. VanVliet practice?
- Dr. Joseph VanVliet has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph VanVliet practices Anesthesiology near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, MI.
See Grand Rapids Anesthesiologists.