A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Vardayo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Vardayo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Vardayo, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vardayo graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran.
Dr. Vardayo has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Famil Vardayo FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph F. Vardayo practice?
- Dr. Joseph Vardayo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Vardayo practices Surgery near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Alamitos, CA.
See Long Beach Surgeons.