Learn more about Dr. Joseph Vardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Vardi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vardi
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vardi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Vardi, FACS, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Hot Flashes
- Macular Degeneration
- Vulvar Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Vardi graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vardi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Robert Vardi FACS and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph R. Vardi practice?
- Dr. Joseph Vardi has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Vardi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Brooklyn Oncologists.