A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Vardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Vardi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vardi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vardi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Vardi, FACS, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Hot Flashes
- Macular Degeneration
- Vulvar Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Vardi graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vardi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Robert Vardi FACS and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph R. Vardi practice?
- Dr. Joseph Vardi has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Vardi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Brooklyn Oncologists.