Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Oncology Specialist (cancer)
Video profile
Borough Park
941 48th St
Brooklyn, NY 11219
718-871-3737
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Good doctor  |  show details
by Jan on Aug 18th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. vardi for over 10 years,,,,I called to make my regular yearly appt and got no answer. I have been calling for months. What happened? Does anyone know? I always received some type of letter from his office but I have not received anything. I hope he is ok.

|  Office Staff  |  show details
Aug 6th, 2012

i have been going to Dr. Vardi for almost 20 years. He is a caring, great bedside manner, but his office staff is much more undesireable.I have changed doctors due to the fact he is seeing less patients and my work hours do not allow me to get to Brooklyn and I also live on the far end of Staten Island south. I sent a letter of authorization to release my records and the woman who answered (can't understand her as well) is rude and quoted office policy that I have to pick them up. When I stated I can't they wanted to charge me .75 cents for each page, what a rip off if you pick them up or get them mailed I don't see the point. I even offered to send a postage page envelope...I do not recommend this doctor any longer, he needs to update his staff

Aug 9th, 2011

Dr. Vardi is an expert in his field. He has been my Dr. for over 20 years. I am an ovarian cancer survivor. His office runs like clockwork, extremely efficent, just like Dr. Vardi. He is a warm and compassionate man and I'm very lucky to have found him.

Jun 14th, 2011

Great doctor and person - very caring, courteous, knowledgable, wonderful bedside manner, everything you want in a doctor.

|  AVOID THIS DOCTOR AT ALL COSTS!!!  |  show details
Apr 6th, 2011

THIS IS A TERRIBLE DOCTOR, WHO SHOULD NOT EVEN CALL HIMSELF A DOCTOR! HE DOES NOT EXAMINE OR LISTEN TO HIS PATIENTS. HE SEES HIS PATIENTS FOR LESS THAN 5 MINUTES, WITHOUT ATTENDING TO HIS PATIENTS' CONCERNS. HE PRESENTS TO HAVE A LACK OF KNOWLEDGE AND CARE FOR HIS PATIENTS. HE PRESENTS INADEQUATE ABILITY TO DIAGNOSE A PROBLEM OR TREAT THE PROBLEM.

Mar 23rd, 2011

He is excellent!! He literally saved my life and he constantly follows up with every patient. Not only is he a great doctor, but he is a caring person who takes time with his patients. God Bless You, Dr. Vardi