Dr. Joseph Varnadore MD Patient Reviews

3.9

• Good
  • Bad

July 2nd, 2016
This man may be a kind, trustworthy and local doctor but from my experience with him, he really should be retired by now. Dr. Varnadore is very handicapped. He has a very difficult time walking even with his can and can only really use one arm. As a patient, I find it hard for him to do proper examinations if he can't really get around. Also, I find his diagnosises to be a bit troubling. As his patient I felt like he didn't give me the right diagnosis to problems. In the past this has been proven to be true. SEVERAL of my mothers friends have been misdiagnosed by him. For many of the he completely missed the fact that they had CANCER. I truly do not feel same with him as my physician with all of this.

July 27th, 2015
I really like the way he takes time with me He always listens to what I have to say. I wish more doctors were like him.

March 25th, 2013
Best Dr I have ever visited.
Not only do I trust this man with my life, but so do my entire family as well as my wifes family. He has help me thru some major medical issues and found help for my little girl when drs in Gainesville Ga were saying she would be dead with spinal cancer in 6 months. Dr Varnadore did exhaustive test and found she did not have spinal cancer and sent her to a great group in the neuro dept at Emory Univ where she got the attention she needed. The person who said he was a quack must have either not followed his directions, or was after drugs and did not get them. Dr V can get upset if you do either of the above and send you packing. God bless this man !!!!!!

August 24th, 2009
He was able to sort out problems that other doctors missed. He has a reputation in town for being a good diagnostician. I don't know why the other guy gave a bad rating. The doctor does appear to have little paticience with drug seakers.

February 20th, 2009
When you go near this mans office, you hear ducks quacking.

March 18th, 2017