A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Varon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Varon, Pulmonologist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Varon, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome ARDS
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- Fluid in Lungs Pulmonary Edema
- Therapeutic Hypothermia
Education & Awards
Dr. Varon graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Varon has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- Park Plaza Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Varon MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Geriatric Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Varon practice?
- Dr. Joseph Varon has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Varon practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Geriatric Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Galveston, TX and Friendswood, TX.
See Houston Internists, Houston Pulmonologists, Houston Geriatric Doctors, and Houston Sleep Medicine Doctors.