Learn more about Dr. Joseph Varon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Varon, Pulmonologist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Varon, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome ARDS
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- Fluid in Lungs Pulmonary Edema
- Therapeutic Hypothermia
Education & Awards
Dr. Varon graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Varon has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- Park Plaza Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Varon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph Varon practice?
Dr. Joseph Varon practices Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Galveston, TX and Friendswood, TX.
See Houston Urgent Care Centers, Houston Internists, Houston Pulmonologists, Houston Geriatric Doctors, and Houston Sleep Medicine Doctors.