A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Vasile:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Vasile is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vasile
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Vasile Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Vasile, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vasile graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Vasile has 6 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
- Viahealth of Wayne Newark
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Saverio Vasile MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joseph S. Vasile practice?
- Dr. Joseph Vasile has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Vasile practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Psychiatrists and Rochester Geriatric Doctors.