A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Vasile:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Vasile is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Vasile, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vasile graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Vasile has 6 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
- Viahealth of Wayne Newark
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Saverio Vasile MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joseph S. Vasile practice?
- Dr. Joseph Vasile has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Vasile practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Psychiatrists.