A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Vaughan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Vaughan is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Vaughan, MD, PA is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Bell's Palsy
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Headache Disorders
- Post-Concussion Syndrome
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
- Spinal Disorders
- Transient Global Amnesia
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaughan graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Vaughan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mother Frances Hospital
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Kelley Vaughan MD and PA is a male Neurologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph K. Vaughan practice?
- Dr. Joseph Vaughan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Vaughan practices Neurology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Neurologists.