A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Vaydovsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Vaydovsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Vaydovsky, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaydovsky graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vaydovsky has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
- Somerset Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vaydovsky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph Vaydovsky practice?
Dr. Joseph Vaydovsky practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Perth Amboy, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Edison, NJ and Old Bridge, NJ.
See Perth Amboy Obstetricians & Gynecologists.