Learn more about Dr. Joseph Verdirame:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Verdirame is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Verdirame, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy Modalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Verdirame graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Verdirame has 40 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Verdirame accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph D. Verdirame practice?
Dr. Joseph Verdirame practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Columbus, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Omaha, NE and Denison, IA.
See Columbus Internists, Columbus Hematologists, and Columbus Oncologists.