A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Verdirame:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Verdirame is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Verdirame, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Verdirame graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Verdirame has 40 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Daniel Verdirame MD is a male Hematologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph D. Verdirame practice?
- Dr. Joseph Verdirame has 11 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Verdirame practices Hematology and Hematology & Oncology near Columbus, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Omaha, NE and Norfolk, NE.
See Columbus Hematologists and Columbus Oncologists.