A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Verlander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Verlander is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Verlander graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Verlander has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J Michael Verlander MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. J M. Verlander practice?
- Dr. J Verlander has 2 office locations.
Dr. J Verlander practices Anesthesiology near Winter Park, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL.
See Winter Park Anesthesiologists.