A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Vernace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Vernace is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Vernace, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Vernace graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vernace has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
- Main Line Hospital Paoli
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph V Vernace MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph V. Vernace practice?
- Dr. Joseph Vernace has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Vernace practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Surgeons.