A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Veys:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Veys is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Veys, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Veys graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Veys has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hamilton Medical Center
- Murray Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Anthony Veys MD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Veys practice?
- Dr. Joseph Veys has 7 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Veys practices Urology near Dalton, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Chatsworth, GA and Chattanooga, TN.
See Dalton Urologists.