A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Vickaryous:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Vickaryous, General Practitioner, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vickaryous
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vickaryous Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vickaryous graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Vickaryous has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Physicians Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Patrick Vickaryous DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. Vickaryous practice?
- Dr. Joseph Vickaryous has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Vickaryous practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Marco Island, FL.
See Marco Island Primary Care Doctors and Marco Island General Practitioners.