A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Vickaryous:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Vickaryous, General Practitioner, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vickaryous
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Vickaryous Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vickaryous graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Vickaryous has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Physicians Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Patrick Vickaryous DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. Vickaryous practice?
- Dr. Joseph Vickaryous has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Vickaryous practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Marco Island, FL.
See Marco Island Primary Care Doctors and Marco Island General Practitioners.