A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Vidal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Vidal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vidal graduated from Universidad De Zaragoza. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vidal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Munroe Regional Medical Center
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
- West Marion Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vidal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 11 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph Vidal practice?
Dr. Joseph Vidal practices Internal Medicine near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Internists.