Dr. Joseph Vidal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Vidal?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Vidal?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 12th, 2016

TERRIBLE -- DOES NOT LIKE WOMEN OR IRISH!

Terrible experience. I'm in the hospital now with serious condition; doctor was very rude, uninformative, and acted like my condition was my fault. Told my other surgeon I was difficult to work with and asked too many questions. Said it was my "Irish heritage" that caused my problem. When I asked questions, he told me he was the doctor and to stay away from medical issues! When I asked my chances of a successful outcome of surgery, he said, "What difference does it make, you are a walking disaster and will be dead if you don't have surgery, you are a disaster" Kept accusing me of smoking, which I have not in 28 years. He obviously does not like women, and expecially any woman with a brain in her head. Also obvious he doesn't like the Irish -- first time in my life I've experienced bigotry.

November 19th, 2012

Even though Dr. vidal indicated that I might be a minor hypochrondiac, he still takes time to listen to every one of my complaints. While he will prescribe meds for some conditions, I appreciate that he is NOT one to quickly prescribe hard narcotic pain medication. I admire him and am pleased to have him as my primary physician.

January 29th, 2017