A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Villalona:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Villalona, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Villalona graduated from Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Urena (Unphu), Santo Domingo.
Dr. Villalona has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Norwegian-American Hospital
- Resurrection Medical Center
- Merit Lincoln Park LLC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Andres Villalona MD is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Villalona practice?
- Dr. Joseph Villalona has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Villalona practices Pediatrics near Oak Brook, IL.
See Oak Brook Pediatricians.