A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Vinas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Vinas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Vinas, FACS, MD, PA is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Vinas graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Vinas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Sid Peterson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Francis Vinas FACS, MD, and PA is a male Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph F. Vinas practice?
- Dr. Joseph Vinas has 7 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Vinas practices Surgery near Kerrville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX and Fredericksburg, TX.
See Kerrville Surgeons.