Dr. Joseph Vinas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Vinas?

October 18th, 2016

The Best

Had and AAA. Dr Vinas talked with me and my wife for more than an hour describing the AAA what my options were for treatment. His very calm and reassuring. I was totally confident going into the surgery. Yes I would trust him again...have an appointment in two days!

June 16th, 2016

This man saved my life on Wednesday May 25, 2016 in the ER at Peterson Hospital where I collapse of an abdominal arterial aneurysm. I'm lucky to be alive and eternally grateful for the skilled hands of this fine Doctor and his team.

March 8th, 2015

I am only sorry Dr. Vinas is not in family practice. He is the best doctor I have ever been to. He really cares about his patients and he never rushes you out the door. He is totally professional and he has a good heart.

January 7th, 2014

my experience

I just wanna say he is an amazing, smart and one of the best doctor and will go above and beyond to help you get well an in better health. I would recommend to anyone!

August 24th, 2017