A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Vitale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Vitale is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Vitale, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vitale graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Vitale has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Vitale MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Vitale practice?
- Dr. Joseph Vitale has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Vitale practices Internal Medicine near Woodland Park, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Paterson, NJ.