A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Vitello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vitello
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Vitello Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Vitello, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Stomach Stapling (Gastroplasty)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vitello graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vitello has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
- Edward Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph M Vitello MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Vitello practice?
- Dr. Joseph Vitello has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Vitello practices Surgery near Bolingbrook, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Downers Grove, IL.
See Bolingbrook Surgeons.