Dr. Joseph Voli MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 24th, 2017
Great Surgeon!
I unexpectedly had to have my gall bladder removed (with some complexities - enlarged, and covering my appendix and liver - also had a hernia) - and was very lucky to have him as the surgeon. Dr. Voli explained everything about the procedure including risks very clearly and thoroughly. I learned after that he was a Cornell honor student with over 25 years experience. My daughter is a college student interested in medicine and he even took the time out to talk with her and encourage her

November 8th, 2013
Best care my mother ever had.
My mother was brought by ambulance to the hospital in critical condition with what turned out to be a perforated colon and sepsis, among a host of other serious complications. She nearly died, and Dr. Voli was not only able to miraculously save her life, but has continued to care for her post operatively with a top-notch level of quality care. He's consistently demonstrated a genuine, sincere interest in making sure that she overcomes the many obstacles she's already faced and may face going forward. His impeccable level of attention to detail has played a very crucial role with regards to my mother's care since she's somewhat of a special case (considering all of the complications she presented with). He checks in on her more than any other doctor has and is always quick to inform me / my family when there's anything we need to know or do at any time. He's great at providing thorough explanations of what's going on and is very patient, answering all of our questions without hesitation. He has treated my mother as if she were a family member of his own, which is a rare quality among medical professionals to this degree (in my experience). He takes time with her and makes sure that nothing is being overlooked, Dr. Voli has been highly attentive and has had the foresight to anticipate her very specific needs given her super-delicate physical state, and make the proper medical decisions accordingly. These are the details which can make or break whether someone lives or dies, and as a family member of someone who's going through possibly the toughest fight of their life, it's reassuring to me to have a doctor of such high caliber caring for my mother. Most people want the best for their family, and it's a relief to know we were lucky enough to have had Dr. Voli on call the night she came in to the hospital. That being said, I wish more doctors were as dedicated, professional and as well-rounded as he is in treating and caring for their patients. I highly recommend Dr. Voli.

July 8th, 2013
Surgery
Very skilled surgeon. Highly recomended.

February 13th, 2013
Awesome Doctor & staff!
I would deffenitly return to this doctor. He was extremely informive and his staff and secretary Tania are deffenitly on top of things here and actually care about their patients. Had surgery on feb 7th 2013 and he made me feel comfortable and less anxious about going into surgery. Surgery went well and the follow up went great.

June 8th, 2012
From my first visit onward I had nothing but confidence in Dr. Voli. He was extremely thorough, caring, honest, and personable. I never doubted his capability and was nothing but pleased. One of the best overall Dr. office experiences as well.

April 30th, 2012
Excellent Doctor With Great Bedside Manner!
I highly recommend him!

March 16th, 2011
Do not want to go back
No followup. Unprofessional manner.

October 14th, 2009
Amazing Secretary!
His Secretary was awesome, he is kind of suave and quite personable. Perhaps a bit too much, his jokes and laissez-faire attitude put me off. Like ALL the Dr.'s I am seeing, he asked questions, did a bit of rule-out, didn't want to even ponder multiple issues, insisted he's a specialist and therefore I must be crazy for what I'm feeling and thinking he can treat me. He is no different than any of the other Dr.'s out there, holistic treatment is dead in the US.

July 30th, 2016