Dr. Joseph Volpe Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Volpe?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

April 21st, 2013

Worst doctor visit ever

I was a new patient of Dr. Volpe. First time I went to see him, it was raining heavily in the morning and the traffic was terrible. I lost the direction in that huge hospital so I was 20 minutes late. Then I was told I had to re-schedule the appointment. That was OK since I was the one who was late. The 2nd time I went there, I was told he were going to be 45 minutes late. I waited for 25 minutes and I told them I had to go back to work. Then I was told there is nothing he can do and I had to be waiting there..... I left without re-scheduling with him. I am not going back to see him. I am sure Dr. Volpe has plenty patients to see and doesn't need one more like me. And I have plenty of choices for great doctors in Austin so I will just simply skip him.

November 24th, 2012

Dr. Joseph Volpe didn't help me!

Dr. Patel is my physical Dr. from so many years. I'm on some heavy medications because of bulging disks on my lower back and I needed a refill. I didn't know the hospital were close on Friday after Thanksgiving. When my pharmacy told me about they din't hear from the doctor, I just called to my Dr. office. Dr. Volpe was the one on call for the weekend. After I explained to him I needed the medication (he knew I was a patient of Dr. Pattel) he just denied to me because I should have known the hospital was going to be close on Friday after thanksgiving ???????. Now, I have to be on pain during the whole weekend because I have not more medication. I have been on this medication for several years and this is the second time in all these years I forgot about the refill. The first time, Dr. Pattel was in call for the weekend and she made the refilled for me. Now this Dr. denied it to me, honestly, where is the care this Dr. has for patients? Some people shouldn't be practising the medicine at all...

February 21st, 2012

Went in for excruciating neck, back, shoulder and hip pain. Left with a script of physical therapy only. How am I supposed to participate in therapy effectively when I am in this amount of pain? This is the 3rd dr with Austin Diagnostic Clinic that has NEGLECTED my issues and I will NEVER see another ADC doctor.

January 12th, 2017