A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Volpicelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Volpicelli is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Volpicelli
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Volpicelli Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Volpicelli, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cocaine-Related Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Sleep Disorders
- Substance Withdrawal Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Volpicelli graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Volpicelli has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Robert Volpicelli MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joseph R. Volpicelli practice?
- Dr. Joseph Volpicelli has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Volpicelli practices Psychiatry near Plymouth Meeting, PA.
See Plymouth Meeting Psychiatrists.