A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Volpicelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Volpicelli is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Volpicelli, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cocaine-Related Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Sleep Disorders
- Substance Withdrawal Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Volpicelli graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Volpicelli has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Robert Volpicelli MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joseph R. Volpicelli practice?
- Dr. Joseph Volpicelli has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Volpicelli practices Psychiatry near Plymouth Meeting, PA.
See Plymouth Meeting Psychiatrists.