A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Aquilina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aquilina
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Aquilina Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Aquilina, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aquilina graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Wolfgang Aquilina MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph W. Aquilina practice?
- Dr. Joseph Aquilina has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Aquilina practices Urology near Easton, PA.
See Easton Urologists.