A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Basler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Basler, Urologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Basler, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Basler graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Basler has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph W Basler MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph W. Basler practice?
- Dr. Joseph Basler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Basler practices Urology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Urologists.