A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Burke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Burke is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Burke, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burke graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Burke has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Sixth Avenue and Spruce Street
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph W Burke MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph W. Burke practice?
- Dr. Joseph Burke has 7 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Burke practices Diagnostic Radiology near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Kutztown, PA and Hamburg, PA.
See Reading Radiologists.