A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Burke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Burke is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burke
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burke Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Burke, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burke graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Burke has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Sixth Avenue and Spruce Street
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph W Burke MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph W. Burke practice?
- Dr. Joseph Burke has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Burke practices Diagnostic Radiology near Reading, PA.
See Reading Radiologists.