A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Burnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Burnett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Burnett, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Baldness (Alopecia)
- Contact Dermatitis
- Delayed Hypersensitivity
- Infectious Skin Diseases
- Insect Bites and Stings
- Itch (Pruritus)
- Occupational Dermatitis
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
- Spider Bites (Arachnidism)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burnett graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Burnett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Union Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Warren Burnett MD is a male Dermatologist and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph W. Burnett practice?
- Dr. Joseph Burnett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Burnett practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Dermatologists and Baltimore Internists.