A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Helak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Helak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Helak
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Helak, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Helak graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Helak has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Ashe Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Walter Helak MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph W. Helak practice?
- Dr. Joseph Helak has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Helak practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Boone, NC and Jefferson, NC.
See West Bloomfield Internists and West Bloomfield Cardiologists.