Learn more about Dr. Joseph Huston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Huston is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huston
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Huston Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Huston, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Huston graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Huston has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Health Center
- Colmary-O'Neil Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Eastern Kansas Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph William Huston MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 50 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph W. Huston practice?
- Dr. Joseph Huston has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Huston practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Topeka, KS.
See Topeka Surgeons.