A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Kaufman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Kaufman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Kaufman, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaufman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Kaufman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph William Kaufman MD is a male Dermatologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph W. Kaufman practice?
- Dr. Joseph Kaufman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Kaufman practices Dermatology near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Warren Dermatologists.