A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Mashni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Mashni is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Mashni, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Mashni graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Mashni has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sparrow Hospital & Health System
- Hayes Green Beach Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Mashni MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Mashni practice?
- Dr. Joseph Mashni has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Mashni practices Urology near East Lansing, MI.
See East Lansing Urologists.