A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Mashni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Mashni, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including General Urology, Overactive Urinary Bladder, and Urinary Incontinence.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mashni graduated from Loma Linda University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mashni has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hayes Green Beach Memorial Hospital
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mashni accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance