Dr. Joseph Mashni Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Mashni?

Posted on March 9th, 2016

Great Doctor took his time and I felt he really listened to my comcerns about my upcoming surgery. The staff was very friendly and had me scheduled and on my way in no time and when I called back to reschedule my post op appointment they were just as friendly even though I had to leave a message they did call me right back.

Exceptionally Competent Urologist and Surgeon

Posted on October 18th, 2014

Do you have a serious urological condition? Dr, Mashni is for you. Soft-spoken, clear and direct. He is an exceptional urologist and surgeon. He'll give you an surgical plan specific to your condition and an accurate appraisal of what to expect post-surgery. Definitely saved my life. ps. The person shown in the review photograph on 10/18/14 is not Dr. Mashni.

Posted on October 25th, 2017