A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Walters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Walters, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Mood Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Walters graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Walters has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Beaufort Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Windham Walters MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joseph W. Walters practice?
- Dr. Joseph Walters has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Walters practices Psychiatry near Bluffton, SC.
See Bluffton Psychiatrists.