A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Wachspress:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Wachspress is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wachspress
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Wachspress, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Wachspress graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wachspress has 13 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- Cape Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph David Wachspress MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph D. Wachspress practice?
- Dr. Joseph Wachspress has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Wachspress practices Cardiovascular Disease near Vineland, NJ.
See Vineland Cardiologists.