A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Wachspress:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Wachspress is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wachspress
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Wachspress Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Wachspress, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Wachspress graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wachspress has 13 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- Cape Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph David Wachspress MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph D. Wachspress practice?
- Dr. Joseph Wachspress has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Wachspress practices Cardiovascular Disease near Vineland, NJ.
See Vineland Cardiologists.