A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Wachspress is Excellent. Dr. Wachspress has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Wachspress, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wachspress graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wachspress has 10 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- Cape Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wachspress accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Wachspress:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph D. Wachspress practice?
Dr. Joseph Wachspress practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Vineland, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bridgeton, NJ and Glassboro, NJ.
See Vineland Internists and Vineland Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Josef Wachspress, Dr. Giuseppe Wachspress