Learn more about Dr. Joseph Wade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Wade is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wade
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wade Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Wade, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wade graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Wade has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Maury Regional Medical Center
- Wayne Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Fredrick Wade MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph F. Wade practice?
- Dr. Joseph Wade has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Wade practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Columbia, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Hohenwald, TN.
See Columbia Orthopedic Surgeons.