A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Wade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Wade is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Wade, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wade graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Wade has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Maury Regional Medical Center
- Wayne Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Fredrick Wade MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph F. Wade practice?
- Dr. Joseph Wade has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Wade practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Columbia, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Hohenwald, TN.
See Columbia Surgeons.